My all-time favorite gift to receive at holidays—or any time—has always been a vase full of colorful, fragrant flowers. But lately, I have to admit that practical gifts can really make a difference for someone under the weather with lyme.
Here are some ideas:
- notes, note pads, and colorful pens for creating reminders
- massage gift certificate to relieve stress and pain
- gluten-free treats or carry-out gift certificates for easy snacks/meals
- maid service for a morning of heavy cleaning
- a magazine subscription for those long hours when activity isn’t possible.
Please share your favorites in the comments section below.